Thread: hi guys
View Single Post
Old 10.15.2009, 12:00 AM   #99
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Really, the sex with my ex-old lady was great, but I loved a LOT of things about her aside from that, so I dunno. Sex is just sex.

I'm not saying that getting your dong wet will make you forget about the things you loved about her, just that it'll give you a fresh start by creating a break. Sex is just sex, and bread might just be bread, but a palette cleanser is a fucking palette cleanser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
but i don't think it needs to be sex. just some emotional involvement/common ground with a new girl...

If this goes well then it can make you excited and supplant the old feelings and make you forget your woes by replacing them with something new, but if it's not something awesome then it won't do much to create that necessary break. A sweet blowie behind a bodega or some doggystyle on a neighborhood girl's couch... that'll give you the break you'll need. Also, you'll feel like a true dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
so your 'true' state of mind is only the 5 minutes of thought you have post jizz? haha

At the very least it's the most unclouded state of mind. Everything else is riddled with hormones. Sex. Violence. Everything I do and think is shaped by these things and inexorably linked. Until I cum. Then I'm free for five minutes.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|