View Single Post
Old 01.16.2009, 08:28 PM   #5128
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I know what you mean about The Trip, and yet I always enjoy watching it. It's one of those film's that probably works best when you aren't paying too much attention to it, just letting it drift along. That way I can enjoy classic scenes like the one where Peter Fonda wanders into the house and just starts chatting with the little girl and take the opportunity to make a cuppa during some of its more plodding bits.

Have you seen Psych Out? It's the one where Jack Nicholson plays a kind of hippy Rock star. It holds together far better as a 'story', although I tend to think The Trip is the more memorable film overall.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|