View Single Post
Old 11.26.2012, 04:36 PM   #14
Screaming Skull
children of satan

Screaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's asses
"Silver Rocket" - August 5th, 1995 - Lakewood Amphitheater, Atlanta: I believe it was the first time I saw this song live and the mid-song sonic melt-down caused my brain to do the same.

"Starfield Road" - October 15th, 1995 - The Roxy, Atlanta: Not one of my favorite SY songs, but Lee's controlled/swirling feedback landscape danced off the rafters and made my jaw drop.

"Rain On Tin" - August 5th, 2002 - Variety Playhouse, Atlanta: After a "Cotton Crown" opener(!) that night, SY absolutely blew up the place with a killer version of "Rain On Tin". I don't know if it was where I was standing, but the sound/experience was damn near perfect.
Screaming Skull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|