View Single Post
Old 02.29.2008, 08:58 AM   #30
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
None. I don't have guilty pleasures, I don't have "secret music I like", etc. And we've had about 50 threads like this, so... yeah.

Why be ashamed of anything you listen to? Here's something I think people often overlook on here (see the recent KoRn thread for examples of ignorance): EVERY BAND EVER has SOMETHING good about it. Even bands I hate more than God (Mars volta for example), I can tell you ten good things about them (well, in Mars Volta's case, maybe only three or four good things -- but I can think of SOMETHING). I think if you can't do that, if you can't step out of your box of prejudice, if you are "ashamed" to like a band because of what other people might think of them or you, perhaps you should reevaluate why you bother listening to music to begin wit h.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|