View Single Post
Old 05.20.2013, 02:03 PM   #36761
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Born To Run is just something else. Although I think my heart goes with Nebraska. Purely cos I became obsessed with listening to it at 5am on the way to work 3 winters ago when it was god awful snow. I was basically having to drive through country roads in pitch black and never has an album felt more appropriate for a situation.

My favourite albums/songs constantly change depending on my mood and often the time of year. I'm caning the Born in the USA album a lot at the moment but as the summer comes in I can see myself playing The Wild and the Innocent, or Greetings from Asbury Park a lot more. And Nebraska is obviously perfect dead-of-winter listening, as you say.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|