View Single Post
Old 11.23.2009, 02:29 AM   #76
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
I'd rather never hear the words "skate folk" ever again. The actual content is different.

Edit, or the older "folk-punk" or anything attatched to the word "punk" or...haha, industrial soul, Really?

I've really enjoyed some frontline assembly. They were perfect for a particularly mind phasering time in my life where bathroom stalls and acid were my classrooms. Theres this one time where I could swear that there was this intense night-long programming of variously orchestrated experimental sounds going on inside the intro to this one song, but all it turned out to be was a 5 second segment of bleeps and blops. oops?
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|