View Single Post
Old 12.05.2006, 08:56 AM   #74
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
I commend all for their honesty, especially gmku, you can tell he's seen it all. The throw-up doesn't really bother me yet, but like I said Vaughn is only 7 weeks there is still plenty of time.

Far as my childhood, I shouldn't complain, I mean I always had everything I needed and some of the stuff I wanted too. My dad worked a lot, so I spent most of my time with my brother and sister and my mom. Its like crypto said, once I hit like 12 or 13 I just pushed away till I was about 18. Drugs, alcohol whatever you happen to get into, it didn't seem so deliberate when I was doing it, it just seemed like something to take my mind of things. looking back, I wonder what things, what did I need to NOT worry about so much. Nothing that wasn't self inflicted I suppose.

Anyways, sorry for the Dr. Phil analysis and all, back to the parental jargon.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|