View Single Post
Old 05.19.2012, 05:08 PM   #1370
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Wow. Hard to know what to say about that. Until the first goal I just thought Chelsea had killed the game and if anything was relieved when Muller finally scored cos it'd mean not having to endure more of the same in extra team. Bayern should've been way ahead by then, but for a bit of dodgy finishing and some pretty awesome defensive performances from Chelsea, especially Ashley Cole.

I dunno, the equaliser, the saved pen in extra time, Ribery going off, then the lottery of penalties. Well done to Chelsea but I have to feel bad for Bayern. The better side for me but, like Barcelona in the semis, misfiring in front of goal.

What a great two weeks for football.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|