View Single Post
Old 03.04.2014, 04:08 PM   #36633
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
The rain woke me up around 0430 this morning. We were under a freeze warning due to the possibility of freezing rain and sleet. I figured my phone would be full of tweets from TXDot informing me of road closures. Actually, it was the exact opposite, TXDot had tweeted everything was currently open and there was no problems.

Not really being tired, I reached for my MP3 player to enjoy some tunes while laying in bed. Get this, the headphones WERE NOT plugged in, but I could hear the sound in them anyway??? Granted, it sounded like a far away sound, but it was the track that was playing......oddest thing I've experienced in a while!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|