View Single Post
Old 09.13.2017, 06:03 AM   #3033
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
What has Robert Schunk said that makes him a troll, other than disagree with the majority of posters in this thread? .

Do you see how the bully trio works on this board? They are incapable of discussion, all they can do is smear, and I will again assert their goal is to destroy this board.

Severan is so insecure scared by what I say that he can't simply ignore me, but has to try and get on the board to ignore me!

The 4 yuaners are very busy on this board - some days its seems that Severan answers EVERY single post, so he's getting his 4 yuan.

Severan: "
This is starting to feel like a gang-up though, and I'm not really comfortable with gang-ups."
Bullshit, thats all you do - you attack anyone who won't grovel at your infinite boringness. You're trying to be cointelpro clever but we have your number.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|