View Single Post
Old 09.12.2017, 07:32 PM   #3032
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo

"intersectionality"

(male, black, poor)

THANKS, JEFF SESSIONS!

it's open season on "blacks", y'all. "yeeeeehaw???"

this country i going down the shitter.

i'm readying my bug-out bag

the white supremacists are out in force--- and who can stop them?

ghostbusters???

in 1848 they invaded mexico in the name of manifest destiny

today? who the fuck knows!

i'm asking for a friend here. can i stay at your house? can i hide between the walls like anne frank?

---

"In light of this reported decision, we are once again calling on DOJ to actively support -- not undermine -- the consent decree and to provide Baltimore with all federal resources available to improve our police force. Doing anything less would be unconscionable," the lawmakers said in a joint statement."

federal resources: they'll be issuing "how to kill a n--. a field manual" to all eligible officers.

--

i'm trying to not lose my shit but it's hard. feels we're at the edge of an all-out racial warfare. and it's fucking global-- it's catching in other places. yes-- i've done my research.

--

singapore, do you copy?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|