View Single Post
Old 09.12.2017, 08:03 AM   #3023
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
What has Robert Schunk said that makes him a troll, other than disagree with the majority of posters in this thread? His reluctance to embrace the lumpenproletariat is perfectly in-keeping within Marxist philosophy (The Eighteenth Brumaire?). You can argue their case but the fact is that the Left was born out of 'selective solidarity' and to question a man's Leftist credentials because he isn't in solidarity with the lumpenproletariat means you'd also have to question the Leftism of Marx and Engels and Trotsky, who also showed no solidarity with them.
trotsky and marx and engels can eat a bag of dicks, but that's besides the point.

the point is that the skunk himself is much more lumpenproletariat than the kids he wishes to persecute. the kids study and work, while he is a parasite. in order to build himself the ego illusion of superiority he arbitrarily proclaims these students and workers "lumpenproletariat". how are students and workers "lumpenproletariat"? through the power of drunken denial, of course. fuck his twisted drunken logic.

i know i normally advocate more civil discourse here but there's a point where i lose my shit and must bring out the knives. low blows for low blows.

DACA stands for deferred action on childhood arrivals. it deals with about a million kids who were brought here by their "illegal" parents. they have lived here all their lives and know no other homeland than this--they are socially and culturally and psychologically, except for their place of birth, americans.

now there are about 11 million "illegals" in this country. there is also a huge demand for workers with a work ethic who aren't looking for excuses to file for disability and collect government checks. just go look at the hondurans who are rebuilding new orleans. so it's not just the immigrants who are a part of this thing-- it takes two to tango.

but okay, let's say it's all their fault for a moment, and let's put aside the whole debate on the fact that this is a country of immigrants, and if you want to discuss the legality of all the many immigration waves just ask an indian for their take, and let's not remember for a moment how 1/3 of this country used to be mexico. put that aside and say "it's all on the immigrants" for the sake of argument.

you can't deport 11 million people without turning this country into a police state. sorta like burning the house to get rid of the fleas. so the obama administration decided to set priorities for removals-- criminals being the prime target for deportation (the real lumpenproletariat), other people later, so as not to clog up the works.

obama actually deported tons of people. he didn't have to deal with so many border crossings in part due to improved economic conditions in mexico (there's your side effect of trade), but he pursued removals (from the country) and returns (at the border) systematically.

at the same time as they focused on criminals and border crossers, they decided to show some mercy to the blameless and say they would DEFER the removal of people who arrived here as children, provided that they meet certain conditions-- finish high school, have no criminal record, pursue work or higher education, etc. (how the fuck is that lumpenproletariat?)

while obama pursued deportations more effectively and more clinically than trump has so far, our current populist fearmonger decided to rule by gestures and demonize people publicly instead. his threat to cancel DACA, and put innocent kids in the same plane as drug mules and cartel assassins, was nothing but a piece of red meat thrown to the dogs. bullshit and propaganda. thank fuck he's abandoned it for now. i'm sure he'll dangle more bait when he needs it.

the skunk should worry more about his own parasitical status instead of trying to blame the innocent for his non-existent wages. if he wants children persecuted for the crimes of their parents then let's look at any possible cheapjack mafioso ancestors he might have and all the horse thieves hanging from his family tree. i'm sure we'll find something.

sorry but there's a point where i start seeing red. if he wants to dish out callousness he'll get it back from me.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|