View Single Post
Old 06.15.2010, 02:21 PM   #91
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Brazil are the epitome of that but under Dunga they've become almost Italy-like - with an emphasis on almost. For brief spells, Brazil can just play any team off the park but most of the time they're just really well organised. I still think that 82 Brazil team are the closest football has come to producing art. I remember going to school after that World Cup and, even though Brazil never even won it, everyone wanted to be either Zico or Socrates. The last time I think that happened was with Maradona in 1990 (that's after I'd left school, though, so I can't confirm his playground currency).

Anyway, speaking of Brazil. They're about to start now, so ... laters.

the scrawny north koreans are giving their all and brazil is sucking in a major way. sure, they have to overcome 8 to 11 defenders, but their domination of the game is only superficial. that korean #9 is pretty good.

funny, this is a situation where individual ability could find a hole in that defense.

i'm not liking brazil.

so far the best south american team i've seen is paraguay. things can change as the tournament progresses of course, but brazil is almost making me want that north korea wins.

here's hoping brazil changes this useless scheme in the 2nd half.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|