View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 05:00 AM   #20
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I regard this place as being like a virtual pub, where I go to meet like-minded people and to chill out a bit. I don't expect to like every single person I come across here, and I don't expect to agree with every single thing that people say, but I accept the differences and ignore the stuff I don't like.

The thing that I enjoy about this place is that it's not some fan-worship shrine, it's a realistic place, where the world isn't centred around the band and its output. I love that there are people on here who come on share SY experiences and info. But I love too that I can come in here and participate in a discussion about football, or food. And I love that there are people on here who are always ready to intervene when things start getting pompous (Hi Porkmarras - how ya doin' today?). I love that people come on here to ask questions about cultural stuff because they know that it is a place where they will find like-minded people who will give an honest opinion.

This is the only board that I post on, because it is the only board that I feel the need to post on. All of life is here. If Carlsberg made internet forums, they would probably make the Sonic Youth Gossip site.

If you don't like what's here, then leave, but, please, do so quietly, will you?

Thanks.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|