View Single Post
Old 06.14.2006, 04:29 PM   #1
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where people that considered Sonic Youth the best band in the fucking world could gather and discuss how fucking great they are.

I don't like to bitch, but this board has been ruined by self-righteous people that have absolutely no band loyalty. I respect everyone's opinion, but there is such minimal discussion of the actual band on this site that it is disgusting. And when people do discuss the band, they often only state how much they dislike them. I respect people's opinions on the new album, but how could you refuse to buy it? I feel like (having adored this band for the large portion of my life) that I would buy an album of Steve Shelley making armpit fart noises simply out of loyalty to the people that have given me so much pleasure.

How can there be no in depth fanviews of their show yet? Obviously the people that went and rocked out at the show and showed their love of the band do not post on this forum.

Wouldn't it make more sense to post on a board of a band that you LOVE rather than a band that you don't really like (or only likeDD)?

The board used to be a fun place to post because even when everyone was getting in each other's grill, we still shared a love for the greatest band on the planet and could go back to that as a sense of unity.

It's impossible to come on this board anymore without getting angry... and that totally sucks.
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|