Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 12.13.2019, 02:35 AM   #728
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
The problem tonight was leave voting constituencies in the North East and Midlands decimating the traditional Labour vote. There was no way for Corbyn to pick a side and win, it just wasn't our time.

Labour's policies have widespread public support but absolutely none of it mattered. It was all down to Brexit. Brexit brexit brexit.

If you think Labour pivoting back to the centre will in any way rejuvenate the party then go ask Brown and Miliband. Or ask the Lib Dems. Labour need to stick with the same economic and social platform but with new leadership who can bring new strategies.

Though why do I care? I'm Scottish, I'm voting to get the fuck out of the union as fast as possible at this point hahaha.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|