View Single Post
Old 03.01.2019, 10:13 AM   #79
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
By Jonjo sevvy - can't be arsed to cut and paste.. "Yes, that’s part of my fucking point. Or the point of my pointless shittalking. Yes. Jesus Christ. Read!"

What I'm saying is they were under-class outcasts, below even working class skummos which can be an admirable trait in any start-up band. Much like most rap artists starting from nothing but pure societal anger born of creative frustration. I'd agree they became heroes of many a wanker from all walks of lower social classes but hey you didn't mean it so...I win the internet for biggest pedantic pessimist of all tiiime @Kanye Trump shlagger!

By sevy balesteros (pro 18 hole-er)
"Blur + stone roses"
Oh. Ok. Now that you point it out ...that baggy dance beat in the Blur track 'there's no other way' is actually a verbatim copy of the Fools Gold beat. Blur plagiarist Brit-pop Facts!

In lew of this thread I tried to listen to Definitely Maybe but lasted only 10 seconds before inevitable mental breakdown. Then put the La's on. Oasis ploughed this bands aesthitic the most and the Sex pistols.

...Oasis defense has rendered my mind infertile...I'll see you all in 10 years for the next brip-pop reunion thread.

1. Ok! I got it.
2. It’s “in lieu of...” ...
3. Yah, Blur’s much more guilty of ripping off the Stone Roses than Oasis, whom I honestly don’t have a good comparison point for. That’s how boring their music is to me. Which is not to say their music is only for dumb people or whatever ...
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|