View Single Post
Old 01.14.2009, 12:14 PM   #8
stadtgorilla
little trouble girl

stadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's assesstadtgorilla kicks all y'all's asses
Kim's piece is called 'Song for reverse Karaoke', which is just her vocal; i didn't recognize any reference to an existing song as i was cooking curry when i first heard it this afternoon. on the flipside is lee's piece, which is a very enchanting demo of 'Rats' with acoustic guitars and reduced tempo. the other disc (clear vinyl, the other's black) consists of Thurston's 'Aerosol' which consists of noise (white...not technically i guess, but well...the same noise going on for 3:10, like that noise track on 'trees outside the academy' but even more 'minimal'). on the other side is steve's piece called 'Ivan' which is a nice little lofi-impromptu or whatever which made me put on SYR#2 right after it ended and it was in good company. great stuff, all four!