View Single Post
Old 08.08.2016, 10:30 AM   #9
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
ha!

i liked them when i was 12 in 92. i can't bare to put that album on now. though i think there might've been a good ballad or two. was it the last song? the one in Waynes World. it was very soulful.

Hunker Strike was one of those ironic songs that you liked and also laughed about with yr friends. like "Im Two Sexy" or the Biz's "Just a Friend".

i still dig lots of Soundgarden dough.

It's funny you should say that about "Hunger Strike" ... That's exactly the experience I've had with it. Yeah, I like it. I think they briefly tapped into something epic with that song. But I've also put it on just for laughs in smoke filled rooms to mimic Cornell's overly dramatic falsetto yowl near the end... You know the part in talking about... That GOIN' HUNGRAY YEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHRRRRRGGH!. Bloody hilarious is what it is.

But it's also a good song in the way that U2's "With or Without You" is a good song. It's elemental somehow. Laughable, certainly, but you'd have to have a heart of stone to completely hate it.

Though generall speaking I do completely hate U2.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|