View Single Post
Old 08.14.2008, 09:00 AM   #7
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
for some reason i feel inclined to say black dice. they started out as second rate teenage noisecore thugs, and become a wonderful experimental trio dabbing in everything from idm, post punk, synthesizers, hip hop, ambient, etc..

also, magik markers. those who still hate them will disagree obviously, but once again, a second rate noisecore band who seemed they were making noise for noise sakes. but then 'boss' came out, and they were able to maintain thier noise and hardcore backbone, while incorprating great guitar melodies, 70s psych rock influences, nice rhythms, hooks, and in my opinion thier secret weapon, elisa's lyrics (very poetic, wierd, etc..) and her voice which i think is unique as they come. anyways, from what was a totally run of the mill, guaranteed a spot on the no fun lineup, generic noisecore band, s now a psychedelic/hardcore/noise rock band with lots of potential me thinks. im sure plenty of you will disagree.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|