View Single Post
Old 03.08.2016, 10:54 PM   #1034
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Kanye Wear is done releasing CD's/vinyl/physical music.

According to Pitchfork, Ye posted several tweets to this effect last night, saying "no more CD's from me."

Since I have no qualms with getting my hands on the music by any means necessary, I don't actually mind that much. In fact, maybe this will mean more music in the long run. Not having to worry about packaging, or how critics will respond to the inconsequential shit.

Who knows... Maybe we really will have a new project titled Turbo Grafx 16 as early as this summer.

Anyway, point is: NOISEREDUCTIONS! Listen to TLOP bro! For fuck's sake man, don't hold out for a mind/game change at this point. The fact that Ye deliberately kept his album off Billboard (along with Beyoncé) suggests that this is part of a plan that's already in motion.

Everybody's heard the album but you mang!

you know I read that yesterday and shook my head. I've always defended Ye's insanity. But I Feel like he's pushing my buttons for real right now. It's not even about the physical CD's man. It's about the monopoly. YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR THIS ONE SERVICE TO GET THE ALBUM LEGALLY? Fuck that.