Thread: EJSTNS/Sister
View Single Post
Old 07.24.2009, 08:41 PM   #5
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_s_d
If you've got some kind of audio editing software such as Adobe Audition, you can try messing around importing audio from the CD, and amplifying the silence at the beginning and end of tracks to reveal Sister.

I think I'm going to do that. I gave away my CD as a departure give to my best friends so I've been listening on my computer and ipod...which most likely explains some of it.

EJSTNS a first act to move into new directions. Perhaps they recorded over Sister as a way to symbolically move forward and "erase" their older stuff? I don't know, that seems a bit far fetched. As does the money thing. Then again, I think that they were pretty erked about the cost of Dirty. I'm more surprised that Butch Vig would have been okay with recording over Sister.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|