View Single Post
Old 10.31.2008, 11:35 AM   #69
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I think thurston writing all his songson an acoustic guitaris exactly why Murray and RR sound so goddamn NORMAL, and normal to me is derogatory when to comes to music. The songs are good, and I rock to them (RR more than Murray cuz Murray is for naptime at the convalescent home) but they are not what I love about SY. I want to hear electricity, noise, feedback, soundscapes, riffs that sound like blenders, fuck, all that shit. Murray street and RR are the only teo albums my g/f likes and all she likes are shit slow jams, sade, amy winehouse, billy holliday, tony bennett, and passive shit like that.
wahahaha Rob my wife is just about the same and the only ones she can take are actually MS and RR hahahahahahaha
and i actually agree with you on the Thurston on acoustic thing, even if we're talking open tuning, it still sounds alot tamer yes.