View Single Post
Old 09.22.2009, 05:37 PM   #191
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I don't think I've ever watched anyone actually die ON CAMERA (you know, you actually see them take their last breaths and all that shit; in close-up). The closest I got was that video where the two kids are stabbing and torturing some Russian guy and I had to turn it off after about 10 seconds.

that was the worst thing I have ever seen in my entire life. I felt like throwing up after watching that.

I have seen videos of people killing other people (someone forcing a knife through some russian guy's throat) and people killing themselves (that guy that killed himself on national television, etc) but that was easily the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Especially when they started smashing his face in with a hammer in a bag, and poking his eyes out with a screwdriver. Just thinking about it makes me hate everything. that weezing and gurgling sound of him trying to breathe through his bloody face... dear god. that traumatized me.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|