View Single Post
Old 06.24.2023, 09:50 AM   #3696
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
refinished sopranos season 4. i don't feel it was as good as the earlier ones. 1&2 were great, 2 in particular. i can't say anything "bad" about 3&4, and i like some of the new characters introduced, it's just that the others were better.

i think the conflict with the mother was better than the conflict with anybody else really hahahhaha. this time i was able to detect the episode where they inserted nancy marchand post-mortem with the cut-up footage and cgi and whatever and i knew why. it didn't bother me, but it was clear they were patching up a hole in the fabric.

i don't know what plans the writers had for livia before nancy marchand died, and maybe i'll go dig up some info, but it does feel like a big loss to the narrative with her character gone. it would have been fantastic if she had kept torturing him throughout hahahaha. i mean she had those tickets after all and was getting ready to testify against him. and then? and afterwards? wow.

janice returning to live in that house is a replacement in a way, but her character is too fucking funny to have the same mindfucking effect as livia's pit of darkness and hate.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|