View Single Post
Old 07.23.2009, 12:32 PM   #4
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasx
On sundays there is flea market in Prenzlauer Berg in the end (or the beginning) of the Topstrasse (between the tennis field and stadium). Also there's a couple of good record stores in Prenzlauer Berg but I can't remember exactly where they were. Last time I was in Berlin in november 2007.

Festsaal Kreuzberg might be that kind of venue you're looking for. I went there with my friends to see gigs of Circle (finnish krautrock/experimental rock band) and Pregnant Testicles (some german noise band). There were also third band, but I don't remember name of it.

i don't know any topstrasse in Prenzlauer Berg, but I believe you are thinking of th flea market in Mauerpark, between Bernauer Strasse and Falkplatz (metro: U2 Eberswalderstrasse).

unless you mean torstrasse, but then I'm confused as to what stadium you could be referring to...

Festsaal Kreuzberg has had a lot of nice concerts, there is also West Germany close to it, another venue which had good concerts...

anyway, i'm not too sure what you are looking for, but here are two record stores which you might find interesting:

Dense Record Shop
Petersburger Strasse 81 / Friedriechshain (used to be in Prenzl. Berg)
U-Bahn: U5 Frankfurter Tor

Staalplaat Records
Flughafenstrasse 38 / Neukölln (used to be in Mitte)
U-Bahn: U7 Rathaus Neukölln or U8 Boddinstrasse
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|