View Single Post
Old 06.15.2009, 03:22 PM   #16492
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
My band recently auditioned for a local festival thing in which nearly EVERYONE gets in and the audition went terrible because the sound guy was a retard (and he's a fucking dick... he's also like 24 and all his girlfriends have been 15/16). So today I got an email saying we hadn't 'secured a slot in the festival'. So I wrote back saying,

"Well maybe if your sound man wasn't so CLUELESS and we could actually hear our drum machine (our main source of rhythm... which without properly hearing, we will of course sound TERRIBLE). We did give you a demo which is what we ACTUALLY sound like when we practice but hey, if you want to base the band on an audition that didn't go well because of several technical faults that were out of our control then fine, it's your festival.

peace,
derek"

The drama unfolds!
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|