View Single Post
Old 03.08.2009, 09:26 AM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Derek, I listened to it on my way home from work and just now. How to properly review a drone album? I dunno. I think it tells a good story. I find the title clever though a bit cheesy. The first song was my favorite. You know what... it kinda reminded me of Robe. in places (part 2 actually)! Haha.

I liked it way more than the first one! Great shit. I'm impressed. I think some of the more distorted guitar stuff on this album would be a bit better if you messed with the equalization. Also, something I enjoy doing is making one guitar track and making multiple copies of it and panning them in different speakers, subtly effecting the separate guitar tracks, to make a huge wall of guitar sound. I dunno why I felt compelled to say that, but it's obvious you're going for some more shoegazy type sounds on the more distorted guitar stuff and that would probably help you make some massive distorted shoegaze walls if you wanted.

I was impressed very by this album, good job.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|