View Single Post
Old 03.18.2007, 02:49 PM   #41
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
you guys are idiots, i don't live in ireland. i'm irish by heritage, of course i'm fucking american.
i'm a bit hungover. but doing fine.

i think most naysayers are english, and therefore not "idiots"-- i think (i'm not positive here) that the proper term is "cunts".

Quote:
The term cunt is sometimes used as a non-specific derogatory epithet in reference to a person of either sex (in Australian English, specifically male; the Macquarie Dictionary defines cunt as "a despicable man"), in which case the use is an instance of synecdoche. Use of the term as a vulgar insult is, however, a relatively recent development, the earliest citation dating from 1929.[citation needed]

[...]

Referring to men In the United Kingdom, cunt is almost always used to refer to men, not women.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cunt

???
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|