View Single Post
Old 10.13.2012, 03:46 AM   #9
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicalharm
I would say Secret Girl but then I don't think Steve is *that* active during the song...

Exactly. Can anyone guess what year it is? Before the Marauder was stolen, but that's from 85 thru the end of 86 and I'm not quite an expert on the band's hairstyles and such...I'm not sure if it's supposed to be from Smart Bar or just that era, or...

I believe both the Viper and the Jazzmaster copy are in F#F#F#F#EB, but it's the drumsticks and lack of Kim holding an instrument that throw me off. My only thought was Halloween but again, I don't think it's got drumsticks from both guitars and I don't see Steve being that active. I'd be thrilled if it were Halloween because that's one song where I was never sure if Kim played an instrument or not...

"Death to Our Friends" has this guitar combo, with the drumsticks, but Kim should be on bass and nowhere near a mic. I'm just curious...
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|