View Single Post
Old 09.12.2008, 01:24 PM   #58
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
its not the shitstem I am trying to fight, I am trying to motivate the people to do more in their lives, fuck the shitstem, we as a people need to do better, it is not that we need to fight the shitstem to make the changes, we must actually make the changes ourselves, and forget there even is a shistem sometimes..

this shitstem wants us to continually waste our efforts divided and broken against it, it is a decoy.

Tain't a decoy - although I belive it is currently being controlled by evil people and corporations behind the scenes. I truly believe if the right people get in there things will change and people will be inspired to do their parts to help.

Perhaps I'm naive to believe this, but I think there's a lot of good out there, but it doesn't always rise to the top because of ignorance and stupidity. All it takes is a few motivated individuals to get things going in the right direction.

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|