View Single Post
Old 08.13.2011, 10:54 AM   #122
ennui61
empty page

ennui61 kicks all y'all's assesennui61 kicks all y'all's assesennui61 kicks all y'all's assesennui61 kicks all y'all's assesennui61 kicks all y'all's assesennui61 kicks all y'all's assesennui61 kicks all y'all's assesennui61 kicks all y'all's assesennui61 kicks all y'all's assesennui61 kicks all y'all's assesennui61 kicks all y'all's asses
Work and family chaos doesn't allow me the time to check out posts here of who knows what they be playing etc. I go to Sonic shows anytime they play within 100 miles of mid LI, it's basically the treat i am allowed to do by myself.So i went into last night with no clue of what the set would possibly be. I thought it would be the same core set they have been playin the past year or so with a few additions/deletions.
I got right up front after Wild Flags set in front of Thurston and then got totally blown away. I couldn't believe the set change !!!!! I just kept saying to myself i haven't hear this live since .... or have i ever heard this live before !!! Hell, I usually know the song in the first few notes (name that tune) Ghost Bitch I couldn't even place it had been so since i listened to Bad Moon Rising all the way through.
All I can say is another amazing show by the greatest live band i've ever seen. Keep playing and I'll keep showing up.
ennui61 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|