View Single Post
Old 08.29.2006, 05:40 PM   #33
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Not inhospitable, just not a place I'd like to call home. I mean, obviously, the size. I think the city I live in is probably about the size of downtown DF (aha, I picked that up) alone. I can imagine living there your whole life and still not knowning another part of the city is even there. Crazy size, but thats what I expected, and more.

In general people are pretty nice. I can't imagine people in NYC or LA being as friendly as your fellow citizens.

Cheap beer!!! Though getting drunk, and then walking out on the steets was a rush I wasn't expecting. Seeing things that are familiar to home, but different enough to make you realize you're far from home.

Also, stood on hollow ground, or at least outside hollow ground. THE Azteca Stadium. Neat.

Great time indeed.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|