View Single Post
Old 05.30.2007, 07:55 PM   #145
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Thinking back, there is one film that disturbed me so much as a young child that I still think I could not bear to watch it. Return To Oz.

Probably the most unintentionally horrific film Disney ever produced. Beware the fucking wheelers indeed! Those sick humanoids with wheels for hands and feet, wearing hats with evil faces on top, so when they bowed their heads the looked like this:

And then, that horrible 'deadly desert' where if you stand on the sand, you die and turn to sand. A few wheelers die that way;

And then that bitch who has all the interchangable heads in one big hallway? For fucks sake. Ugh. What a horrible, horrible film.

Anybody else see this freakshow?
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|