View Single Post
Old 05.01.2019, 10:12 PM   #63
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
An old thread, but I want to share my story with this - confusing and scary at the time, but really kinda funny in hindsight.

So, Valentine's Day 2017, I'm 14 years old and just assume that I'm a straight dude - I know I like girls (had a relationship that was really awkward and I try to forget happened), and while I have nothing against gay people, I just don't happen to be one.
Anyway, I'm standing around half-heartedly complaining about not having a Valentine (nothing new here) and my male best friend asks me to be his. I'd suspected he was a bit gay, but I figured that he was joking, so I said sure.
20 minutes later, he turns around and tells me that he was joking. And I knew that, had considered it when I asked him about it, but I still got kinda sad about it.
Quickly thought "why the fuck am I sad", and (to make a long store short) I'm bi - unfortunately one without any experience. But it'll come.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|