View Single Post
Old 05.09.2007, 05:07 AM   #2
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I remember trying to start a cassette exchange with a friend of mine back in late elementary school. It wasn't anything amazing. The premise was to do a voice recording of ourselves reading a story we wrote, ranting about whatever, or talk about the music that would follow. Then there would be something like three songs.

The idea being a kind of zine + music in one. But since we were something like eleven or twelve years old, we didn't take it too seriously past "ooo secret messages" and it fell through (on his end, I might add). By mid-middle school, CDs were getting popular and nobody cared for tapes in consumer-progressive Orange County (where I'm from).

Could have been awesome.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|