Thread: perfect songs
View Single Post
Old 10.19.2006, 01:46 PM   #39
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Well,i'm gutted that noone has mentioned 'Witchita Lineman' as there is no fault to be found on that song.Perfect from start to finish and the fact that it is sang by a studmuffin adds to all the pleasurable things in this world.

"And I need you more than want you/ and I want you for all ti-i-iime..."

True. That is excellent, perfect. On the Country tip, Hank Williams' When you're tired of breaking others hearts, Dolly Parton's My Tennessee mountain home/ coat of many colours and Willie Nelson's blue eyes crying in the rain. Oh, fuck me... Fucking... Kenny Rogers' Lucille. That's on a mixtape. Such an outstandingly perfect song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|