View Single Post
Old 11.18.2013, 11:26 AM   #3250
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
^^ watchu think of salinger? i sort of like and hate him at the same time. like because he's highly readable, hate because the mental illness of his characters is a sort of virtuous moral stance. yes yes, the sane will be crazy in a crazy world and all that, but truly, it's like a spoiled brat.

as for reading suggestions: does nietzsche make you break out in hives? and you can read him in the original. luckeee... (i think anyway). i have his "daybreak" right in from of me right now (fuck if i know the original title, and i'm too lazy to look it up) and i'm thinking of cracking it open in the next 10 minutes. but have you ever?

also, the other day nefeli put up that james franco interview and in it he talks about as i lay dying. i've tried reading that and failed. spaced it out. don't know why. have you?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|