View Single Post
Old 11.14.2016, 07:59 AM   #19871
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i've seen it a bunch of times, including repeated visits to "24 hour psycho" when it showed in dc, but it's one of those rare movies that gets better on rewatch. i actually own it, and i don't own movies (long story).

what was new to me yesterday was the spielberg connection. it's because of jaws a couple of months ago stuck with me. and i spotted those shots.

i need to rewatch it on blu-ray soon. dvd has limits. i meant psycho-- or jaws-- or both lol.

The only thing with Psycho that bothers me is the absolute last scene. Where he's shown in hospital and there's the two psychiatrist talking about him. Hitchcock deciding to RAM home what it means was stupid. The audience has figured out that he's hearing his mum's voice and that he dresses like her already. There's no need to have a scene explaining what everyone knew.

Other than that it's a great film.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|