View Single Post
Old 06.20.2011, 08:44 PM   #26833
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Holy shit man, I really don't have the time to read all that...

I read the first few sentences and got a headache.

Paragraphs, my friend, paragraphs.

But really, I've delivered some major burns here before.

I'm just too happy with things to be mean to a stranger that I dont even have hard feelings for just like you don't with me.

And for the record, I sing about the bad shit that's happened and the songs that sound fun are just making fun of everyone who sings about cats and pot. (best coast comes to mind). The newest song I wrote is called "End for Us" and it's about the decline of the west and humans in general because the majority are retarded, and the rest of us thinkers who have a shred of intelligence can't agree on a goddamned thing it seems like. Plus the earth is always changing like it always has, human life cant be sustained, its a brilliant glimpse into a unique phase of life on earth...

But that doesnt matter because I get where you're coming from, your point of view is "stop singing, stop making art, go out in the world you sing about and build houses for the poor or bomb the fuck out of America and all it's evil" but I'm too lazy for that. Bad shit has always happened in the world and always will, Id rather focus on the good because I'm going to die and not rid the world of ignorance or evil, noone will.

Ignorance, evil, and bad things are a presence that will never be deterred, just like your presence on this board

Cheers mate

and holy fuck, I love that 70s show.

Always appreciate a good burn
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|