View Single Post
Old 06.20.2011, 03:23 PM   #26830
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
noone's buying that this blatant back out is a matter of insufficient 'effort'...

then it's just... the typical shit i would expect from you. desperate to justify that you are enjoying yourself AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS DAMMIT OK SO SHUT UP U GUYS JUST SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP. i would remind you that it would look more convincing if you stopped wasting my time and ran off to your little bland paradise of sun glasses and beer and cool rock n roll summer time fun action or whatever the fuck it is that makes life just so unthinkingly great, like a dumb, dull beam of glistening self satisfaction and false modesty and ironic childish fuck wittery, like, yeah, man. seriously, off you go, go enjoy your self, don't let me stop you, life's just about fun and mean guys like me are trying to steal it from you, so go, off to your heaven. go on skittles, i believe in you, reach for your dreams and don't let those haters hold you back, cos they all said you couldn't do it, but one day, you'll prove them wrong, like, totally. off you go now, hop on a cloud and with a wink and a smile the power of pure arrogant indie smugness can guide you to your dreams of being able to read about yourself on hipsterrunoff. and being able to fend off all those bad thoughts with the eternal mantra 'whatever man, i ENJOY it so that's all that matters'. go on daria, or should that be trent, roll your eyes and flick your bangs out of your face like it's 1991 and your sarcastic pose is totally fresh and novel. everythings just like, whatever man, chill, yes - yes you can see it now, you're there, it's the early 90's and none of this bad stuff has happened and you're like hanging strumming my gtr and all these cute girls think you're kurt cobain and you have the security of your childhood back as if the world is encapsualted inside your mothers loving womb like embrace, yes, but you're older, and you're playing the guitar and it's like so authentic because you mean it and you're all cute and nervous in those skinny jeans and everyone thinks you're so cool and you all are going to chew luminous blue bubblegum and run around the shops with inexhaustible supplies of cash and buy shining garish things forever and you've got this new song called 'lithium' and noones ever heard anything like it before and this will never end and all the anxiety is gone oh god NO GOD NO WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME GOD WHY CAN'T I GO BACK I'LL DO ANYTHING TO GO BACK DAMN YOU DAMN YOU!!!!!11111

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|