View Single Post
Old 06.20.2011, 12:43 PM   #26823
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
yes my cat is named Circe. no I didn't see her poop, although I'm sure sure she'd like me to. she refuses to cover it and the other cat (Laser) tries his best, but nothing can cover up the smell. she's a room destroyer.... I love her but the aweful odor coming from her leavings permeates my dreams. the wife thinks yogurt can fix her.... god help me.

and no the post-apocalyptic machine gun bunker was separate from the dream about piles of cat diarrhea in the hall. my machine gun failed me, and I was forced to spit bullets at my foes. I believe this dream spawns from attempts to plan for defending my real-life post-apocalyptic bunker that I aim to build in Australia.

deker: you should kill yourself.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|