View Single Post
Old 08.29.2014, 07:18 PM   #9272
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

Fall, The - 1979 12 3rd The Club, Cambridge, Massachusetts

Witness to the show, Tobin, had this to say: "Just a word about this show; Mission of Burma opened. A veritable infant I was and it still remains the most potent rock show I've ever seen. My memory tells me that Mark E. Smith ate an entire large pizza while performing. Thus, much of his singing was unintelligible and during Fiery Jack pizza shot out of his mouth with furious velocity. I was in awe."

- "Turn everything up, Grant, please (...) transistor radio" (during "Psykick Dancehall")

- "This is about a disease that is rife in England. It was not the Black Death... the Black Death was nothing compared to this. It was the mass use of Roche A.G. tranquillisers, and it goes like..." (before "Rowche Rumble")

- "It's that lot back again... back! We are The Fall... this is flack... this is 'Fiery Jack'... not before his amp's warmed up. Very nice... no, wrong song. Shhhhh!" (before "Fiery Jack")

- "OK, we're pretty fed up anyway, so this is one from the vaults. We don't really know it but why offer excuses? Flack all the time... you've got to make it on your own 'cos you know that's cool." (before "Repetition")

- "Virgin Records is the home of the Antichrist."

Wire - 1987-11-03, Metropol, Aachen, Germany - AUD

My Bloody Valentine - 1991-02-02 - Slim's, San Francisco CA.flac16 [FLV master]

LOU REED 1986 interview compilation NO MUSIC CONTENT

Bruce Springsteen - Music Hall, Boston, MA 1977-03-25 ("Forced To Confess" - Great Dane Records CD)

Elvis Costello and the Attractions The Old Waldorf San Francisco 1977-11-15 (early and late shows pre FM) reseed (3rd)

ELVIS COSTELLO AND THE ATTRACTIONS RIVIERA THEATER CHICAGO ILLINOIS DECEMBER 2ND 1977 WXRT 93 FM CHICAGO UNCONCERT BROADCAST (THE R.J.P. ARCHIVE SERIES # 70) r2rm 24/48

ELVIS COSTELLO AND THE ATTRACTIONS RIVIERA THEATER CHICAGO ILLINOIS DECEMBER 2ND 1977 WXRT 93 FM CHICAGO UNCONCERT BROADCAST (THE R.J.P. ARCHIVE SERIES # 70) r2rm 16/44.1

Bob Dylan 1989-07-12 Allentown (a) LB-2214

Bob Dylan 1989-10-18 Washington LB-0195

Bob Dylan 1989-10-23 Boston LB-2314

Bob Dylan - Docklands Arena, London, UK 2002-05-12 AUD EBR recording

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|