View Single Post
Old 01.19.2007, 09:12 AM   #17
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
Just a bunch of dickhead kids who must of just got their licence, yelled out shit to my girlfriend and did that lick between the fingers thing that's meant to represent licking a cunt, whilst we we driving. I just stared at the dickhead and called him a fucking idiot. I wish I hopped out the car and punched him in his stupid head. Typical cockhead with a straigth brim hat -one of them westcoast chopper losers. The type of people who say shit whilst in a car and wouldn't dream of doing it if they couldn't get away.

Oh man, those people are low lifes. You really should have got out of the car and served him right. It reminds me of when my friend tried to run my girlfriend and I over. I keep a knife on me now myself, because Ottawa's had more murders in the past 3 months than they have in the past 4 years attached.