View Single Post
Old 01.19.2007, 04:36 AM   #8
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
Just a bunch of dickhead kids who must of just got their licence, yelled out shit to my girlfriend and did that lick between the fingers thing that's meant to represent licking a cunt, whilst we we driving. I just stared at the dickhead and called him a fucking idiot. I wish I hopped out the car and punched him in his stupid head. Typical cockhead with a straigth brim hat - one of them westcoast chopper losers. The type of people who say shit whilst in a car and wouldn't dream of doing it if they couldn't get away.
That's exactly what i've asked them to do.Did they not manage to throw poo at your face too?I'll have a word.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|