View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 02:28 PM   #30
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
point taken (speaking for the threadstarter and myself). i will say that in the time that has elapsed from this thread's creation till now, tempers have simmered down and things put in perspective. margaritas have helped.

"Life doesn't end because you can't see a single show (especially since SY's setlists are not very variable.)."

that's a good point, too. it was more the novelty of the ny show. oh well. anyone here who goes owes the rest of us great detailed reviews though, hahaha.

the thread was not started to complain about one or two people's shitty luck, it was inspired by the numerous posts by disgruntled fans. that's all. trust me, personal scorn didn't enter the equation, we're not 15 years old.
jennthebenn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|