View Single Post
Old 11.10.2019, 11:14 AM   #340
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
For the first time last night, I finally got to see Houston’s Ak’Chamel, The Giver Of Illness. They were the first of three local bands opening for Wolf Eyes.

They donned witch doctor type outfits, one wearing a animal pelt (rabbit?) as a mask, the other a tribal mask that was a cross between jungle growth and horns.

The drummer with bone shakers in hand walked in a circle in front of the stage as if purifying the sacred sawdust ring.

During the performance, the drummer would hit the floor with his bone shakers, chanting and growling at the audience......yours truly growled back!

If you enjoy the melodic side of Sun City Girls, I believe you will enjoy Ak,Chamel. I got to visit with the guys after the show, they have a new vinyl release due out in May 2020

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|