View Single Post
Old 09.22.2017, 01:29 AM   #266
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
rafael toral was AMAZING. he played as a duo with drum guru ryan jewell. ryan used to live in town. he uses all kinds of stuff to compliment his drumming like a violin bow and toys. toral is a nice guy. i only had $5 bux on me and he let me buy a cd with my promise to paypal the rest.

there was a duo from florida called 'time'. the more stuff they set up the more baffled i become as to what it would sound like. this weird reflective dome thing, fog machine, laser light show, then they put on big prism helmets. it ended up being electronic dance music. they did these choreographed dance moves for a few minutes, then took the helmets off and did two part harmony. they had this epic song that had a conch shell section.

my friend had the first performance of his new band. it's all improvised. he plays guitar with lots of effects. another dude had a harp into a multi fx box and a synthesizer. and a third dude played with just a tom and cymbal that made a surprising variety of sounds.

great show.
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|