View Single Post
Old 08.18.2014, 07:11 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
People are rioting in Ferguson over Michael Brown, meanwhile business as usual here in LA where the police have killed seven people since August 1 (that I know of, I saw these reported on/in news but there can be more that weren't reported)

SEVEN PEOPLE!!! Fucking shit. This shit is depressing. The LA Sheriff Department alone shot and killed two people in the past 24 hours. Yes, both victims were involved in a crime, but summary executions of criminals is not exactly part of the Constitutional "promise" of due process... What is the saddest thing to me is here in LA people are so numb or crass that we all just accept this shit as the status quo, indeed a lot of people almost expect it

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|