View Single Post
Old 05.30.2008, 09:03 PM   #60
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
Is that true? It would make sense with lagers, but Guinness isn't meant to be drunk cold.

If you're joking, then excuse my gullibility, and I offer a .
I think it is true, but not 100%. You can't buy anything else at a liquor store. Not smokes and certainly nothing to mix booze with...they don't want you mixing a drink on the way home.

Until about 20 years ago, liquor stores could not have names here (made it too novel I suppose). They were only designated by a red sign that said "liquor store". Theyre still up usually, but now they have real store names.

We also used to have other weird things 25+ years ago.. Like having to buy membership at a club in order to drink. We also had weird liquor by the drink laws. I'm not sure how they worked, but it seems like you couldn't buy it by the drink and had to buy whole bottle?? Not sure.

My hangout has a hole in the mens bathroom. It was an escape route for bootlegged liquor during the prohibition. Leads to a tunnel that comes out somewhere. Pretty cool I think. Now it's a gay bar during the day, gay friendly and hipster at night... And open 365 days a year.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|